"I am the one who knocks" - J'adore #1





BREAKING BAD.

This show has a major hype for a reason, it's frickin' amazing.

To start with a little back story, i watched the whole series in less than three weeks (yes i am a couch potato) and i absolutely love the show. Drama, comedy, thriller, crime all ties into one in this series. I can't think of a person who wouldn't like the show. Well... i suppose you may not like it if.. urm... I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF A HUMAN WHO WOULDN'T ENJOY THE SHOW.

The show is based on (as you have probably heard of before) a middle aged high school chemistry teacher hit with the news that he only has a few months to live with a diagnosis of cancer. Walter dumps into one of his old students, Jesse Pinkman, and offers to cook crystal meth with him to use his talents in Chemistry to earn some money to "support his family" (you'll understand that quotation if you have watched) after he departs.
IF THAT DOESN'T SOUND INTERESTING TO START WITH just imagine your chemistry teacher doing that... yep.

It's super thrilling- the end of season 4 is hands down my favourite sector of the series... T H R I L L I N G.

Walter White aka Heisenberg aka Mr. White aka Walt

I do hate him... slightly. I think that Vince Gilligan's aim was to ensure the audience grew a dislike towards Walter White (back-stabber, murderer, selfish) but such a thrilling character. I feel as though casting Bryan Cranston was such a good move because i just can't picture another face portraying this role.

Jesse Pinkman aka pinkman aka jesse aka the heart and sole of the entire show. 

When i think of Jesse i just weep a little. He is such a soul character- had many troubles in his life, not something one person deserves. Without him i don't think the show would have been any where near as successful (yes Vince Gilligan was going to kill him off in season 1). Through this show Aaron Paul is now my favourite actor of all time, he's just wow. I'm going to insert a clip below (it will give no spoilers).

So yeah (after a huge ramble), go and watch this show because i am telling you, you will not be disappointed.

Love,

Kate xox

No comments:

Post a Comment