Did somebody say nude lips?


I recently have been on the hunt for my perfect nude lip and my lord i think i've found it. With a lovely drug store lip-liner to give me the ultimate fullness (Kylie Jenner inspiration).


I've had this lipstick for quite a while now, i bought it as a special deluxe treat to myself as i was in London for a weekend trip. This lipstick is G O R G E O U S, it is definitely my idea of the perfect nude- not exactly a light/pink nude but not a brown/dark nude, it's somewhere in the middle with a slash of peach... perfecto
The packaging- My oh my! Chanel rocks the sleek and chic look. It's the only Chanel item i own so when i use it i feel $100,000,000. It weighs more than your average lipstick- the sign of real gold perhaps?
However (dom dom dom)- Please ensure you have perfectly un-chapped lips when choosing to wear this lipstick because it does not work well with that (at all). Crack out a lip scrub beforehand and you're absolutely fine.

Overall verdict- 9/10.  It's a perfect lipstick with a slight flaw that can be unseen if lips are baby skin smooth so 9 for sure. For £25 it's got to be worth it and i would definitely recommend.



This lip liner ties in perfectly with the lipstick because it's almost the same colour just with just a hint less peach. I love it because it matches the colour of my lips perfectly so it gives my lips so much definition while making them look more plump and fabulous.
I have never been a lip liner kind of girl but i just think you can't go wrong with a nude lip liner- and at a plus you can use it with most shades of lipsticks to ensure that your lipstick doesn't bleed.
It goes on extremely smooth and feels amazing to put on. I can't compare it to any other lip liners because this is the only one i've tried but now i am definitely on the hunt for some more.

Overall verdict- 10/10. Very smooth and everything i could ask for in a nude lip liner. £5.19 bargain!



I love love love love love this combo and if you're into the peachy nude look then what are you waiting for?! Luxurious and perfect. I'm going to search for a drug store dupe because i never want it to run out (i'm literally wearing all day every day), any suggestions?




P.S- If any one reads this could you please give me your opinion on my blog, i'm a new blogger as this is only my second post but i would really appreciate it. Thank you.



Love,

Kate xox

No comments:

Post a Comment