The queen of Matte lip lacquers?



Oh boy, the Bourjois rouge edition velvets are a winner.

I want to get straight into the 'nitty gitty', SO...

...LETS LOOK AT THE CLAIMS...

'Soft, melting texture'- CHECK as soon as i applied this product to my lips my eyebrows nearly touched my hair line (humanly possible) because i was so impressed yet a little shocked.

'Glides on to the lips'- CHECK I am telling you my lips are never in the best shape (constantly forgetting to apply lip balm) and this literally makes your lips look like you are the queen of lip care. It smooths over anything.

'Turns into a matte and velvet colour'- CHECK it drys so so so beautifully matte yet even if you smack your lips together it feels so velvety and smooth without any chance of it settling into lines on the lips.

'Incredibly light' - CHECK when ever i use this product it literally feels like i have nothing on my lips; i'll eat my lunch or drink from a bottle or even until i end up wiping my mouth with a tissue i will then realise i've had it on. Some matte lipsticks can feel like a mask, and personally, i hate that feeling from lips to foundation so i couldn't be recommending this more!

'without drying lips' - CHECK this pairs with the claim above for me because in order for a lip product to be light i wouldn't want to feel like my lips were as dry as a desert! It isn't drying at all for a matte lip product.

'Without fading lips' - CHECK i would say the only time you would need to worry about this lipstick fading is very occasionally, i'm a checker of the lips kind of person but it seriously takes a lot of munching in order for this lip product to fade.

That was all the claims and i think it's clear to say that this lip product is up there with the high end lip lacquers (ahem YSL). Just two more things to mention-

1. Pigmentation- i have no words.
2. The applicator- perfect size. Not to big nor to small.

Pink pong 06.

Peach club 04.

I highly highly highly recommend these lip products, yet again another great release from Bourjois! At £8.99 i truly think it's worth it. Find them here!

P.S. I've just realised i have done a total of 5 posts and 3/2 of them have been based on lip products................................................................

Love,

Kate xox

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful lips! I love Pink Pong shade need to check out Peach club!

    http://hushhush990.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete