Too many beauty bits that i bought in Lille.




Recently, i had the opportunity to do some work experience in the beautiful French city of Lille. Click here to see what i got up to and my thoughts on the whole experience, it was so so so amazing.

Now you can't expect me to not take advantage of the duty free products on the boat and lets just not hesitate to mention SEPHORA. Now there wasn't many fancy American brands *sobs* except for the odd one (make up forever AH) so i made it my duty to buy only things i couldn't get in the UK and i sort of failed but who can blame me when it's right in front of me?

I'll let myself off with the Kiko purchases, there are only 4 shops in the UK and no where near where i live, so i took it upon myself to go a little crazy as i've been dying to try Kiko out for a while...

So, lets get haulin'

Sephora purchases:
Sephora cream lip stain in the shade classic red #01. €10.95 (£8.66)
Make up forever Aqua shadow stick in the shade 22E Cuivre Nacré. €13.60 (£10.75) SALE WOOP! (not on the US Sephora website.)
Sephora pro bent liner brush #23. €15.95 (£12.61)

Duty free:
Benefit Gimme' brow. I got it for around £13 WOOP! (originally £17.50 in the UK)

Kiko purchases:
Lasting gel eyeliner. €8.90 (£7.04) SAVED (£8.90 in the UK)
Long lasting stick eyeshadow in the shade dark taupe #39. €6.90 (£5.46) SAVED (£6.90 in the UK)
Glow touch lips & cheeks in the shade Heavy honeysuckle #103. €3.40 (£2.69) SAVED (£6.90 in the UK)
Rock attraction blush in the shade sound coral #05. €6.40 (£5.06) SAVED (£12.90 in the UK)
Smart lipstick in the shade Strawberry Pink #904. €3.90 (£3.08) SAVED (£3.90 in the UK)

This final lipstick i have no excuse for, the Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipstick in the shade Ole Flamingo! was a lipstick about because you know my obsession with this formula (blog post here). This was €14 which is £11.07 and for it being £8.99 in the UK, as you can see i have a problem...

I'm sure that these will be popping up in some of my posts in the next few weeks!

Love,

Kate xox

1 comment: