So what's all this hype about this liquid lipstick?



I have to start off my saying, Amelia Liana is the one who forced me (through the power of blogging) to purchase this product.

WOW just WOW. I don't have a lipstick similar to the consistency of this. It goes on the lips super smooth.. it just seems to me that there are little sumo men inside the lipstick holding every particle together (my brain ladies and gentlemen).

ANYWAYS, this is the bomb. When it's on it will NOT move/budge/slide/flake/blahblahblah'. It stains the lips completely without feeling like you have just applied sand onto your lips. It feels like your lips MAGIC!

I really wish that i had picked a few more colours up because this formula is a serious winner!

For $13 its a steal, CLICK HERE. The colour above is 'classic red' oo la la.

Love,

Kate xox

2 comments:

  1. That is great to know! I have seen these before, but hadn't heard much about them, so I've overlooked them frequently. Thanks for sharing your fabulous review!

    Please come visit me too at melissygoose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really want it ! Good thing I don't have a sephora anywhere near me :P

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete