I finally gave up...






To temptation...

And bought the Rimmel moisture renew lipstick in the shade- In Love with Ginger.

I seem to do this a lot because so many beauty bloggers force me (mentally) to purchase items, so i thought this would be a nice little series on my blog!

Anyways back to the lipstick, the colour is just unspeakable. Literally.
Such a bright, in-your-face and BOLD
red with those hues of orange to give it that extra kick. I think it's just WOW.
I see a lot of people compare it to Mac's Lady Danger and from what i see on pictures, the colour looks identical! But i don't own it myself so i can't compare.

It's a little too slippy on the lips because of the 'moisture' factor but that's okay because who likes lips that resemble a prune? However, we can work with that...

Sometimes i like to pat it on the lips to really smudge it on there or apply it full-on and press my lips on a tissue AND THEN pat on a little mattifying powder so i can make sure it's not going to move especially for nights out!

I hope you enjoyed reading!

Kate xox

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour, I have never seen this lipstick before but I might have to invest in it now ;) great post , I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lipstick! Thanks for sharing!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete